Re: [council] RE: LA Schedule

Ken,

I think we may need both - the first to prepare for the Board
meetings, the second to lay out our agenda in the light of the
Board meetings.

Dennis

Date sent:      	Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:06:12 -0400
From:           	Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@dninet.net>
Subject:        	Re: [council] RE: LA Schedule
To:             	Ben Edelman <edelman@law.harvard.edu>, council@dnso.org
Copies to:      	mclaughlin@pobox.com

> as we have discussed previously , it would not  seem logiacal  for the names
> council to meet AFTER  the ICAAN board meeting. the most practical
> chronology is to meet prior to the board meeting .
>
> ken stubbs

Dennis M. Jennings
Director, Computing Services, University College Dublin.
Address:  Daedalus Building, Belfield, Dublin 4, Ireland
E-mail:  Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie
Telephone:  +353-(1) 706 7817
Fax:        +353-(1) 706 2362