RE: [council] RE: LA Schedule

I agree with this. The NC should meet before, not after. If there is
business do deal with afterwards, would suggest it's in the form of a NC
call the week after the meeting to begin immediately on follow-up work, etc.
not only is it more logical, but I'm concerned with making date changes to
the schedule that impact the travel schedules, tickets already purchased, or
plans made, by participants - especially if travelling from further
distances or with logistical arrangements.

Either way, we should be sure to address and decide this issue on the call
tomorrow to limit the impact on the above concerns for all.

Theresa