Re: [council] Board Election Process - Closure

At 13:15 29/09/99 +0100, Dennis Jennings wrote:
>As your (current) Chair,  ...

The NC has no Chair (current or otherwise) .

As a matter of fact, and to avoid this sort of confusion, I would like to
request that the next meeting be chaired by somebody else from another
constituency, rotating the chair, as we have been doing in the past.

The Business Constituency is the only one (excepting gTLDs, who declined)
that has no chaired any meetings since June. I propose that the next
teleconference be chaired by Theresa Swinehart.

Javier