Re: [council] Convention-Style Voting adapted to the DNSOconditions

Raul Echeberria wrote:

> At 04:15 PM 27/09/1999 +0200, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:
> >Nigel,
> >
> >I wonder why those who are now asking for new extensions (a favoirite
> >sport within NC) did not oppose the NC relsolution stating that all
> >comments should come on Friday at latest. After that, Elisabeth said
> >that it was OK for the d
> >secretariat toaccept comments until Sunday. Once again, nobody
> >disagreed,
>
> I don't like to say "IT'S FALSE". Therefore I'll say "it's a mistake".
> I disagreed. I asked you to receive comments until monday.

Raul, one finel-final comnet:

We atalking about different things. What I asy is that nobody
disagreed during the telconf about the schedule when it was propsoed,-
and agreed without a single oppositon.

The fact that you ask me for an extension, or that I decide that this
is a good or bad thing is irrelvant. This is somehting we both cannot
agree agsint the will of the NC as epxressed last Thursday.

Amadeu