Re: [council] Convention-Style Voting adapted to the DNSO conditions

Elisabeth Porteneuve wrote:

> All,
>
> I tried to put together Andrew proposal with Amadeu input,
> I am not sure I took into account Javier's very important
> request for feasability, however it takes into account all
> NC concerns.
>
> Without major objection from your side during the next 36 hours,
> it will be considered adopted and published Sunday morning CET
> on the dnso.org website.

Elzbieta,

We have already agreed to convey comnets by Sunday morning your time.
I would ask Raul to make an efforty and make any further comments(he
ahs already provided) by that time.

And Iencourage all others to make coments. Only Raul, Dennis and
myself have done so so far.

Amadeu