Re: [council] Summary of AAA's concerns on NC elections

YJ Park wrote:

Dear YJ,

> First I feel sorry for not giving you explicit info
> on NCDNHC's permanent election,
> which I had regarded that everybody must be aware of it.
> And it turned out to be against my expectation.
> Let me explain NCDNHC election schedule as follows.

> The next election will take place prior to 2000.2.20.
> The bylaws may be revised prior to the next election as appropriate.

Many thanks for ypur detailed explanation, YJ. I will comment it when
I get some hours of sleep;-=

Now I just wanted to make clear that:

[...]

> Even though we can be called provisional NC members in the light of
> its formation process, however including myself, Raul and Kathy,
> three of us have been elected through legitimate election process,

---I hope nowone infered form my mail that I thought that these reps
are not legitimate. I have not heard of any complaint about the
legitimacy in any of the DNSO constituencies. Sll provisional NC
members have been elected thru legitimate electoral processes,
including the NCDNHC reps, indeed. A different question is whether the
outcome in a given constituency complies with the rules in the Bylaws
or how long the "provisional· status could be in place.

Best regards,

Amadeu