Re: [council] Election of Permanent NC Members

>The Registrar constituency will be holding elections with sufficient
>time to allow the newly elected NC members to participate in the
>voting for the ICANN board members.

Do you think "Registrar" constituency can finish its own election
schedule prior to Oct. 8th, which has been set by ICANN?
Could you let me have more clear-cut schedule rather than this?
The reason I ask this way is, at least to me,
there have been only three weeks left or so,
which seems to me just too short to implement such kind of election.

However, people here don't seem to care that much about NC election,
instead, people have shown very strong concern in Board election,
which has one more week than permanant Names Council one.
STRANGE!!

What I concern at this moment is people from GA might raise a proposal that
as far as the Board election is not carried by qualified and legitimate
NC memebers, they might reject the Board election result
only because we didn't follow the rules set by ICANN.

Do you think we can shirk our responsiblities
when we encounter such kind of situation?

I'm not sure of it.

Regards,

YJ Park