RE: [council] Some Thoughts on the Elections Process

Amadeu,

Thank you.  All I am trying to do is make the decisions clear and explicit.
 I am certainly not trying to delay things.  My (very substantial)
experience tells me that when the matter is "most urgent" it is time for
the greatest caution and clarity - haste begets carelessness and usually
results in substantial delay.

Dennis

-