RE: [council] Outstanding Webcasting Bills

With that understanding, we'll be happy to webcast this Wednesday's
teleconference.

Can someone send me times and call-in information?

Access will be via <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/dnso> as usual.
Requires RealPlayer 5.0 or later and a 14.4Kbps or faster modem.

Ben Edelman