Re: [council] Back to work!!

Amadeu, fellow pCN members

OK, I have made it through all your mails (in one day! - goodness.)
I just wanted to echo your concerns, but point out that in
addition to the responsibility and commitment to do some work,
we need to identify who will do what - and what is expected.

I think part of the issue is one of time - which is why I think
we should try to set some time aside for the new NC members
and those of us that might still be around in LA to have a kind
of "this is how things work" session.  I think we can do both
setting up some basic procedures, and doing some work - currently
our biggest work should be focussed on the ICANN BoD elections.

Regards,
Richard

Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After Santiago, Sao Paulo, Paris ....and a whole week in bed under the
> effects of a trancontinental flu and "gobal" headaches, here I am
> again. And happy to find 60+ unread mails in my council folder, most
> of them worth reading, amny of them with concrete proposals.

/snip/