Re: [council] Preliminary Agenda for Teleconference

Dennis Jennings wrote:
[...]
> ----------
> Preliminary Agenda
>
> Teleconference:
> 14:00 Hrs, British Summer Time
> Wendesday 15 September 1999
>
> 1.  Discussion and adoption of agenda
>
> 2.  Minutes and Matters Arising
>
> 3.  The DNSO Business Plan and Budget
>
> 4.  Election of ICANN Board Members
>
> 5.  Election of Permanent Names Council Members

I would like reming that I asked all constituencies to explain whehter
they were holding new elections on the scheduled timer or not, and
whether tey were considering to ask for a "gedographic diversity waiver".

Registrars: we are holding new elections (as it was our original
compromise before the Board request) and we are considering, even if
not yuet decided to ask for a partial waiver, in the form of
requesting that residency, not citizenship be taken into account for
this NC elections.

> 6.  WG-D Report

Dennis: we also took the compromise to make our own decision regarding
WG C in case WG D failed to provide a proposal.

> 7.  Schedule of Meetings In LA

Including GA Chair designation?

> 8.  AOB

I am forwarding a request to create a drafting committee regarding
domain name warehousing by registrars. See my next mail.

Amadeu