request (was... RE: [council] Meetings in LA

I've not heard anything further with regards to asking the Berkman Center
(i.e., nothing saying the Names Council should not). I assume this means
that the NC should ask the Berkmann Center whether they can assist the NC.
Unless I hear otherwise in form of majority of opposition, I suggest we send
in a formal request by COB EST Wednesday, September 8th.

Does that sound acceptable?

Theresa