RE: [council] FW: WGC Straw Vote

Working Group D has been working towards a proposal with regards to WG C. I
just note that it has been discussing the resolution (as inevitably was
going to occur) and working towards a proposal since the day (or day after)
the resolution was passed. Please note that it's not in anyone's interest to
have WG-C go out of business, etc. We should really try to have a functional
solution, and that's what WG-D is trying to work towards.

The wg-d lists are archived, so even though one isn't participating, one can
see the archives to get a sense where things stand.  It is the intention of
both of the co-chairs (I've copied Brett who is the other chair for WG-D) to
make sure WG-D accomplishes it's job.

Theresa