Re: [council] FW: WGC Straw Vote

>Raul, I am not suggesting that WGC go out of business or that it cannot
>continue its dialogue.  What I object to is the production of proposals
>(like Jonathan's recent Compromise Proposal") or voting before WGD has
>produced interim measures.

I understand you now, and I could agree with you in this point. But....
I think that the most important is the work in working group D.

We asked WG-D to have some outcome in two weeks since the NC resolution.
It was 8 days ago. What did WG-D do in those days ?. Any news about it ?
I'm not in the WG-D but I would like to know some news in advance ...

Best Regards.

Raul Echeberria
raul@inia.org.uy