[council] Supreme unpoliteness.

Semish,

Attacking our voluntary secretariat in the GA list is one of the lowest and
most despicable acts I have ever seen around here. We are used to all types
of insult, lies, etc... but this is really the pits. We understand that you
are not interested on anything constructive coming out of here, but you
should at least respect the people.

Names Council,

I move, following Elisabeth's proposal, that the question of making the
Names Council list open be included again in the Santiago NC agenda, to
solve all the necessary problems before opening it, and that meanwhile
(only a week) nothing be done with about the list.

Javier