Re: [council] Fw: [ga] DNSO General Assembly - Revised Agenda

WG-D is takling this question right now.

So far there are two proposal that have been spelled out:

1) Anybody in the GA can nominate anybody they wish.
2) The support of at least 5 to 10 members is necessary for a valid
nomination.

Some have hinted in other lists to have the GA vote on nominations, but my
opinion is that this would go against the bylaws as it is the equivalent of
an election by the GA, and the bylaws are clear that it is the NC who votes.

The dicussion is still at a very basic stage.

Javier