[council] [chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr: [ga] Committee E: Global Awareness and Outreach -- revised draft charter]

please tread the following revised charter proposal as the report to
General Assembly and Names Council in Santiago ICANN Meeting.

there are only 11 members in the Committee E now, and it will take some time
before we can move in top gear.  we plan to hold a face-to-face meeting in
santiago.

chon

----- Forwarded message from Kilnam Chon <chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr> -----