[council] Recording Santiago DNSO Constituency Meetings

If desired, the Berkman Center can digitize and host RealAudio recordings of
the DNSO Constituency meetings in Santiago.  That's an easy enough task for
us that we'd happily do it at no charge, but to do so we'll need recordings
of the meetings themselves.

We'll have a number of handheld tape recorders and plenty of analog tape
with us in Santiago, but our experience in Berlin suggests that the
miniature microphones in handheld tape recorders are not adequate for
recording even relatively small discussions.  Thus, if these sessions are
thought to be important enough to be worth recording and posting online,
some effort should perhaps be made to assure high-quality recordings --
presumably through the arrangement of several full-size microphones and
associated mixing and amplification equipment in each constituency meeting
room.

Ben Edelman
Berkman Center for Internet and Society
Harvard Law School