Re: [council] Voting

Jon:

Go ahead and vote.

Jonathan

At 02:15 PM 03/08/99 , you wrote:
>Jon Englund wrote:
>>
>> I spent the weekend transitioning between two jobs, and just found out
>> about the vote a couple of hours ago.  I did not get reconnected to
>> e-mail until yesterday afternoon.
>>
>> Can I still vote on WG A's report?

>> Elisabeth, are you the right person to help with that?
>>
>> e-mail:  jon.englund@excitehome.net
>> phone:  XXXXXXXXXX
>>
>> I'll be discussing with the business constituency about my role going
>> forward.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jon
>
>==> Jon,
>
>    I added your new email to the council list and put aside
>    the old one.
>    Amadeu sent a message to the council list that the vote
>    is closed. We get 15 answers from 18.
>
>    If you wish you may send your vote to council@dnso.org.
>    Then your vote will be or not taken into account by the WG-A
>    co-chairs, according to ICANN advice.
>
>    Yes, I know, this is half an answer, and I am not a lawyer :-)
>
>    Good luck in your new job !
>    Elisabeth

Shapiro Cohen
Group of Intellectual Property Practices
Ottawa, Canada

Telephone: (613)232-5300
Facsimile: (613) 563-9231

This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed
and contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the
named recipient, and may be proprietary in nature. It is not to be used
by any other person and/or organization.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone (collect)
and/or return e-mail.