Re: [council] Voting

Jon Englund wrote:

> I spent the weekend transitioning between two jobs, and just found out
> about the vote a couple of hours ago.  I did not get reconnected to
> e-mail until yesterday afternoon.
>
> Can I still vote on WG A's report?

> Elisabeth, are you the right person to help with that?
>
> e-mail:  jon.englund@excitehome.net
> phone:  XXXXXXXXXX
>
> I'll be discussing with the business constituency about my role going
> forward.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon

==> Jon,

    I added your new email to the council list and put aside
    the old one.
    Amadeu sent a message to the council list that the vote
    is closed. We get 15 answers from 18.

    If you wish you may send your vote to council@dnso.org.
    Then your vote will be or not taken into account by the WG-A
    co-chairs, according to ICANN advice.

    Yes, I know, this is half an answer, and I am not a lawyer :-)

    Good luck in your new job !
    Elisabeth