[council] ISOCNZ dissent to WG-A Preliminary Report

Fay:

Could you please ask Sue Leader of ISOCNZ, who submitted the dissent to
you, to please submit their document to the GA list (or you could do it
yourself, since she submitted it to you) (I hesitate to do so myself,
because I really don't want to breach any kind of lack-of-permission
posting protocol).

The reason I am asking for this is that while it is not appropriate to
include their complete comments in the submission to ICANN (since not
everyone else's complete comments are being included verbatim, rather the
consensus drawn therefrom, in addition to which, the Final Report has
already been voted on), these comments should be just as accessible to
ICANN in its deliberations as all the others.  The submission to ICANN will
refer them to the GA list and the wg-a archives on the dnso website, and
accordingly that is where ISOCNZ's comments should be posted.

Thanks.

Victoria and Jonathan