Re: [council] Results of vote for WG-A Final Report

DNSO Listadmin wrote:

> Council,
>
> Between yesterday, August 2, 18:21 when we received 14 votes from 18 expected
> and today, August 3, 15:00 (requested extended deadline)
> we received one vote from Michael Schneider.
> His assistent, Anne-Kathrin Orth, had difficulties to follow
> the procedure, but the vote arrived to the dnso.org site at
> Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:50:34 +0200.

Thanks a lot Elisabeth. And also special thanks to Michael and Ann-Kathirn for
the last minute effort they made to meet the deadline

As the vote is now closed and the results final, Jonathan and I will provide
to you within a few hours (hoepfully) the final-finalversion of the report,
plus votes and comments os we can forward it to ICANN (tomorrow being the
absolute deadline).

Best regards,

Amadeu