Re: [council] Vote on WG A Report - Deadline

Hi,

Wel, considering Mike Roberts's response i think we can extend the deadline
for 24 hours.

In fact Ken, Theresa, Tony and Jonathan have voten meanhwile. Considering that
Gay, Javier and Michael are supposed to be in the CET timezone (even if this
is only clear for Fay, who is travelling right now). and Nii is jus one hour
left of CET, this extension untl  Tuesday 3 15:00 CET should be
enough....provided that we are able to cntact them.

So please, if you know how to contact Javier Sola, Michel Schneider, Nii
Quaynor or Jon Englund, please do so and/or send me an e-mail.

Thanks for your help.

Amadeu