[council] WG-A Final Report and voting

To all:

We need to amend Jonathan's portion of the WG-A Final Report before it goes
to a vote by the NC - specifically Recommendation 2) a) regarding the
provision of guidelines and a threshold standard to Registrars in respect
of abusive / bad-faith registrations.  This recommendation is to be deleted
and Jonathan has asked me to make this change to the report and circulate
it to the Council.

I will do so as soon as possible, and would ask, on Jonathan's behalf, that
you all review the revised report at your earliest convenience.

Victoria