[council] teleconference attendance

All,

I am on my way to the WIPO meeting, I may try to call in on
my cell phone, but I will probably have to leave before any
significant business is discussed.

I have one request, for those submitting reports to be discussed,
it would be extremely helpful to have these at least 2 or 3
days before the teleconferences so we can all read the
documents thoroughly.  Of course I realize that we all have
other full time jobs, so I fully understand the delays :-)

Regards,
Richard