[council] [Fwd: NC Recomendation: q b]

Hi all,

PSA the proposed recomendation on question b. As usual I sent it too late to
Jonathan for codiantion , so we will need to harmonize styles, at least.

Amadeu

Jonathan,

As always too late here you will find attached my take to question b,.

I have redrafted it as a "recomendation", with very short explanations
follwoing.

Then I ould edit and correct the "preliminary report" and we should also
attachit to the recommendtion, as we are deemed to explain the process leading
to our recommendations. But I thought it had some merit to boil the whole
thing down to a readable recomenation.

Best regards,

Amadeu

application/applefile