Re: [council] Agenda for the NC telecon July 27th is on the website

With regard to agenda item 3, since I will not be still in
the meeting by the time the vote is taken, I wanted to state
that while I fully support the intent of Ted's proposal,
I do not believe the registrar constituency (ie the ones
directly affected by the proposal) have had sufficient time
to examine the document, since it has been updated.

I would prefer that the vote on this particular issue be postponed
by one teleconference.  Further, the outcome of the WIPO Meeting
this morning (DC time) may impact this document.  I imagine other
pNC members will be at this meeting, as well...

Regards,
Richard