From: Javier SOLA [mailto:javier@aui.es]
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 1999 10:00 AM
To: council@dnso.org
Subject: [council] June 27th teleconference

I propose the following agenda for the July 27th meeting.

1) Approval of the agenda.
2) Reports from developments in working groups B and C and Committee D.
3) Discussion and vote on Ted Shapiro's proposal.
4) Discussion of the report on Dispute Resolution Policy.

Please note that I have not included in point 1) the addition of new items
to the agenda. I believe that if anybody has any proposals to make they
should send them by e-mail to the council, and not make them during the
teleconference, as that does not give us the oportunity of going back to
whomever we are supposed to consult (depending on the constituency).

Ted, we need a final form of your proposal, in order to decide on something
specific, including wording. We need is as soon as possible to have the
oportunity of commenting on it.

Javier