Re: [council] Request for the NC conference call on July 27th

The names council agreed during the last teleconference to archive its
email correspondence for the public to read. I believe that is all that is
necessary to do - it is already being done for the working groups, so I
expect it would be simple to do the same for the pNC. A simple Web-based
direct archive of all pNC corerspondence

It does not need to be moderated, bowdlerized, excerpted or otherwise
reviewed prior to making it available to the public.

If we need to communicate teleconference numbers privately to each member,
it is a simple matter for the secretariat to email those directly to the
members' personal email addresses and not to the NC list.

Bill Semich
APTLD/pNC