Re: [council] Arrangements for the next Provisional Names Council Call

Hello all,

I just realized there is a WIPO meeting in DC regarding
Dispute Resolution, which just happens to be scheduled for
12 July from...  unfortunately 9:30am EDST.

Will this be a conflict for anyone?  I may be attending...
in which case I will not be able to participate in the
conference call.  Sorry for not bringing this up during
the 12 July meeting, but I was not aware of this until
this week.

Regards,
Richard

--