[council] IPC model protocol discussed at the last teleconference

As you will remember, David, Ken and I are in the process of preparing this
matter for the next teleconference. You will have received the report from
the meeting that I sent out shortly after the conference concluded. Several
of you made comments. In the interest of moving this forward, I would
appreciate your sending further comments and any suggested changes (Nii and
Bill?). Moreover, if you could go back to your constituencies for further
input this would also help to move the issue forward. I have sent the report
on to my constituency for reactions to the points raised during the
conference.

Best regards, TED