[agenda]

[agenda] new domain extension

I recommend that ICANN release .adu extension and require all adult sites to move to this extension by 2 years. I also recommend that other extensions can not be forwarded or pointed to these sites.

This will also make it easier for family filters. I have two children of 9 and 7 that I am very fearful they will stumble across one of these sites. Even with a filter, the sites seem to be buying names faster than the filters can be updated.

I hope you will consider this in a future.

I would appreciate any feedback on the feasibility and obstacles to this idea.

Todd Feist