[agenda]

[agenda] Re: [ga] RE: Recall of GA Chair

Now William,

You know that is not fair or accurate.  If anything Dr. Froomkin has helped to educate me and that
has been damned good for ICANN.

I for one appreciate your debate but unless you can suggest replacements for Danny that would be
better, then I think the goal is doomed.

Please take the time to lay out ten or so qualities you would like to see in the chair so the NC can
weigh your request and maybe appoint an interim after the remove Danny.  Or would you like us to have
no chair during the MDR meeting?

On the other hand perhaps you have pushed this far enough for Danny to appoint a Alt CHair to act in
Pats' absence and accomplish your goals.

Danny what say you, Please.

Eric