[agenda]

[agenda] Re: [ga] RE: Recall of GA Chair

WXW and all assembly members,

William X Walsh wrote:

> Thursday, Thursday, October 04, 2001, 2:08:13 PM, Patrick Greenwell wrote:

> >> It is indeed sad to see a NC member not willing to step up to the
> >> plate on the issue of GA leadership, and instead passing the buck back
> >> to the GA. If the GA could solve the problem, it would have by now.
>
> > I'm not certain if the complaint or one or two individuals raises this to
> > the level of a "problem" of the GA.
>
> Lack of complaint doesn't eliminate the fact that the GA has been
> absolutely unproductive since this chair took office.  That is the
> problem.

  Which is the problem?  The chair or the unproductive GA?
(Hint: Work on your sentence construction)...

> The number of people who happen to find that to be a bad thing is
> irrelevant.

  Which or what to be a bad thing?  And no, it is EXACTLY how many
people believe which or what the problem is that IS relevant...

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827