[registrars] ICANN Assessment of Registration practices in .aero, .coop, and .museum
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [registrars] ICANN Assessment of Registration practices in .aero, .coop, and .museum
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au>
- Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:08:31 +1100
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- thread-index: AcLMzEGS/uWcOTiBEde9kQCgyY9Gsg==
- Thread-Topic: ICANN Assessment of Registration practices in .aero, .coop, and .museum
Posted on behalf of Miriam Sapiro:
At ICANN's request I am preparing an assessment of the extent to which the registration practices of the three new sponsored gTLDs (.aero, .coop and .museum) are in compliance with their respective Charters. Although ICANN is not presently aware of problems, the assessment is an important step in the preparatory work necessary to possibly launch additional sponsored gTLDs.
If you are aware of any information suggesting that registrations in .aero, .coop or .museum have not conformed to their Charters, please let me know. If so, it would be most helpful to hear from you by Sunday, February 9.
Thank you kindly for your assistance,
Summit Strategies International, LLC
3048 Davenport St NW
Washington, DC 20008
Tel: (202) 362-1909