RE: [nc-whois] Draft WHOIS Implementation Report
- To: "Steve Metalitz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [nc-whois] Draft WHOIS Implementation Report
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:04:15 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
- Thread-Index: AcLDKneFhPUoNkzFTzyhRd0oy/tPdgAAEEtg
- Thread-Topic: [nc-whois] Draft WHOIS Implementation Report
Thanks, Steve, yes, would you do that, please?
I appreciate listening in today. The other TF members should all read the draft, please, of course.
I heard Thomas, Steve, Antonio, and myself. Perhaps other members were also on the call. Glen's minutes will capture that, of course.
From: Steve Metalitz [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 4:58 PM
To: 'Bruce Tonkin'; email@example.com
Subject: RE: [nc-whois] Draft WHOIS Implementation Report
Whois Task Force colleagues,
The upshot of the Implementation Committee call today, which just concluded,
is that the Committee's draft report is probably close enough to the final
for us on the Task Force to review it and to prepare whatever material we
feel needs to be included about it in our submission to the Council. In
other words, while there are sure to be some changes in this document before
the Implementation Committee finalizes it in about a week, they are not
likely to be major changes. Of course I invite any other TF members who
were on today's call to weigh in on this.
I would be glad to take a first cut at drafting a section of the Task Force
submission to react to the Implementation Committee report.
From: Bruce Tonkin [mailto:Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:55 AM
Subject: [nc-whois] Draft WHOIS Implementation Report
See attached report for discussion in the teleconference in 12 hours time.