[nc-whois] Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:51:21 -0400
- To: "NC-WHOIS (E-mail)" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [nc-whois] Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:51:21 -0400
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 03:49:17 +0200 (MET DST)
- Sender: email@example.com
- Thread-Index: AcIIRalPu8Qe7NogRA6Ls8y/0wqUlQ==
Tony and I have been discussing some possible groupings for the themes which have
developed as we have basketed.
Several themes or meta categories have developed:
Access (includes privacy aspects)
Marketing -- unrelated use, third party access, resale
We ask that as you continue your work and analysis, you think about whether these meta themes capture the
Next, under each of these, there are a few questions:
Who is responsible?
What can they do to fix the problem?
Does present policy support any needed changes?
Who needs to agree to change?
Are these the right "meta themes"? Are there more?