[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ga] Re: accounting
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [ga] Re: accounting
- From: "William X. Walsh" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:54:22 -0700
- In-reply-To: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990820201113.5907Eemail@example.com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.990820201113.5907Efirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Friday, August 20, 1999, 5:12:15 PM, Planet Communications Computing Facility <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> once again I ask for accounting details
> Who are resposible for the budget details on the ICANN site. Who are the
> accountants who have developed these proforma financials.
> What is the budgeted amount for the public relations firm and can someone
> post accounting details to your budgets, the amounts are general in scope
> and i'd like to see details.
I would add to this the details of the loans from MCI and Cisco, and
what their obligations are under them.
(http://www.dnspolicy.com/news/99/08/20/1439239.shtml for details)
William X. Walsh - DSo Internet Services
Email: email@example.com Fax:(209) 671-7934
Editor of http://www.dnspolicy.com/
Support the Cyberspace Association, the
constituency of Individual Domain Name Owners