[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ga] Re: [IFWP] DNSO Names Council Teleconference Webcast
- To: DNSO GA <email@example.com>
- Subject: [ga] Re: [IFWP] DNSO Names Council Teleconference Webcast
- From: Jeff Williams <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:43:14 +0100
- Organization: INEG. Inc. (Spokesman INEGroup)
- References: <199907121421.HAA10591@agamemnon.home.com>
- Sender: email@example.com
Mark and all,
I compleatly agree with Marks statement here...
Others should chime in on this!
Mark C. Langston wrote:
> Since nobody but NC members can participate in the Names Council
> teleconf., I'll state this here, since it's currently being debated:
> If they expect any feeling of legitimacy whatsoever from the GA
> regarding the WGs, it would be in the pDNC's best interest if you
> let the WGs choose their OWN chairs. To impose your own choice of
> chairs on the WGs via a decision made during a closed teleconference
> would be a travesty.
> Mark C. Langston Let your voice be heard:
> firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.idno.org
> Systems Admin http://www.icann.org
> San Jose, CA http://www.dnso.org
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman INEGroup (Over 95k members strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-447-1894
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208