Re: [ga] Time to regulate the Re-Sellers
- To: Marc Schneiders <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Time to regulate the Re-Sellers
- From: William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:37:26 -0700
- CC: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: wxSoft.info
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Tuesday, Tuesday, April 09, 2002, 8:26:45 PM, Marc Schneiders wrote:
> Why are there ICANN accredited registars? Does this mere fact not make
> ICANN a bit responsible for what those registrars do? After all, it is a
> regulated market...
Only to a limited degree. Limited regulation doesn't give them carte
blanch to make them do whatever they demand.
William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Save Internet Radio!
CARP will kill Webcasting!
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html