[ga] Re: [icann-europe] Re: [ecdiscuss] ICANN to require contract from .eu registry
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [ga] Re: [icann-europe] Re: [ecdiscuss] ICANN to require contract from .eu registry
- From: Jefsey Morfin <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 08:32:59 +0200
- In-Reply-To: <3CA65A71.3007A522@ix.netcom.com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org mi.edu><200203302139.VAA28160@dg8fz.ampr.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
On 03:38 31/03/02, Jeff Williams said:
> The US DOC/NTIA does..
You cannot delegate what you don't own. We (collective community of the
public sevices operators) certainly delegated Postel arpa, and the internal
use of com, net. We had no ojection to ccTLDs interconnecting with
them. Then the system froze and Postel respected it. .eu is only a new
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html