Re: [ga] GA summary 2002-11
- To: eric <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [ga] GA summary 2002-11
- From: William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:35:59 -0800
- CC: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <3CA08654.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: wxSoft.info
- References: <20020325235441.GA28612@sobolev.does-not-exist.org><3C9FDD0C.E338E73D@hi-tek.com><20020326090949.GC28663@sobolev.does-not-exist.org><3CA0740A.99BD5870@hi-tek.com> <email@example.com><3CA08654.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, Tuesday, March 26, 2002, 6:31:48 AM, eric wrote:
> William I just got all three of yours.
> But I bet no one got two of mine!
> either i am subscribed to the ga-full or not. if not then my posts
> should not be listed.
Wrong. You're assumptions are wrong.
Anyone can post to ga-full, member or not.
You were told what the problem is, and the fault is entirely your own.
You are the one who started playing games with the addresses you sent
mail from, and which addresses were subscribed. The only fault is
William X Walsh <email@example.com>
Save Internet Radio!
CARP will kill Webcasting!
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html