Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- To: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- From: William X Walsh <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:54:52 -0800
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, Esther Dyson <email@example.com>, Thomas Roessler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Roberto Gaetano <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <3C97792A.B2BE7249@hermesnetwork.com>
- Organization: wxSoft.info
- References: <F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><3C9771F5.5072FE49@hermesnetwork.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><3C97792A.B2BE7249@hermesnetwork.com>
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I said read the whole thread, Sotiris.
Joanna won't deny what I said either, as I know she stands by her
views and doesn't deny them later when it may not suit her. She made
it clear that the she felt that those who participate in other aspects
of ICANN should not be joining the At Large. The message was clear,
and plainly spelled it out.
Read the whole thread, Sotiris, not just the parts that suit you.
Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 9:45:14 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> Marilyn Cade is a DNSO Names Council rep for AT&T, as
> William X Walsh wrote:
>> I've never made a charge I couldn't back up with evidence, Sotiris.
>> Now, if you want to play that game, we can go to the IDNO archives and
>> see many times when you have.
>> > I challenge him to
>> > produce the evidence for such a charge.
>> How quickly you forget when it is convenient for you.
>> Go read this whole thread:
> I suggest you read the posting yourself bfore attempting
> to hermeneutically manipulate its content. Joanna was
> simply asking Marilyn Cade to clarify her position vis a
> vis participation in the AtLarge, nothing more or less
> than that.
> This is not evidence in support of your charge, frankly
> it's more of your typical tripe. Produce evidence for
> your charges or keep such comments to yourself.
>> And then I Demand an apology. You are lucky I don't file an abuse
>> complaint against you for your attacks.
> Go ahead file away, I stand by my comments. You are a
> disruptive element and everyone who has seen you in action
> knows it.
>> You also came out and took the same position she did with regard to
>> excluding people from participating in what is supposed to be an open
>> and inclusive process in the same thread.
> My position is not the issue here. You have still not
> produced any evidence of Joanna's hostility to
> inclusiveness. You prolixity is simply not enough, I'm
> afraid. Now put up, or shut up.
William X Walsh <email@example.com>
Save Internet Radio!
CARP will kill Webcasting!
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html