Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- To: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- From: William X Walsh <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:34:02 -0800
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, Esther Dyson <email@example.com>, Thomas Roessler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Roberto Gaetano <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <3C9771F5.5072FE49@hermesnetwork.com>
- Organization: wxSoft.info
- References: <F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><3C9771F5.5072FE49@hermesnetwork.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 9:14:29 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> William X Walsh wrote:
>> Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 5:58:07 AM, Esther Dyson wrote:
>> > Okay... Joanna, would you be willing to take this on fulltime if you were
>> > elected/selected/whatever?
>> I don't think Joanna is well suited for that. Her diplomacy skills
>> are sorely lacking, and she has a tendency to jump to conclusions and
>> attack before looking at all the evidence/facts.
>> She is publicly hostile to the idea of openness and inclusiveness in
>> the At Large already.
> This is an unsubstantiated charge of the sort that William
> X. Walsh likes to fling about without producing any
> evidence. It is his mainstay tactic.
I've never made a charge I couldn't back up with evidence, Sotiris.
Now, if you want to play that game, we can go to the IDNO archives and
see many times when you have.
> I challenge him to
> produce the evidence for such a charge.
How quickly you forget when it is convenient for you.
Go read this whole thread:
And then I Demand an apology. You are lucky I don't file an abuse
complaint against you for your attacks.
You also came out and took the same position she did with regard to
excluding people from participating in what is supposed to be an open
and inclusive process in the same thread.
Or did you conveniently forget that too?
William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Save Internet Radio!
CARP will kill Webcasting!
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html