Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- To: Esther Dyson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- From: William X Walsh <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:05:55 -0800
- CC: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thomas Roessler <email@example.com>, Roberto Gaetano <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: wxSoft.info
- References: <F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 5:58:07 AM, Esther Dyson wrote:
> Okay... Joanna, would you be willing to take this on fulltime if you were
I don't think Joanna is well suited for that. Her diplomacy skills
are sorely lacking, and she has a tendency to jump to conclusions and
attack before looking at all the evidence/facts.
She is publicly hostile to the idea of openness and inclusiveness in
the At Large already.
Your candidate was really one of the best choices that could have been
made. They are not bashing the choice, they are bashing you making
And for that reason they should just be ignored.
William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Save Internet Radio!
CARP will kill Webcasting!
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html