Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- To: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- From: William X Walsh <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 06:04:19 -0800
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org, Esther Dyson <email@example.com>, Thomas Roessler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Roberto Gaetano <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>
- In-Reply-To: <3C976A53.2B1FE791@hermesnetwork.com>
- Organization: wxSoft.info
- References: <F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><3C976207.9A6894EA@hermesnetwork.com><email@example.com><3C976A53.2B1FE791@hermesnetwork.com>
- Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 8:41:55 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> William X Walsh wrote:
>> Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 8:06:31 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
>> > I agree, a full timer is necessary. But I don't agree
>> > with _your_ choosing of that person Mz. Dyson. I don't
>> > think that person ought to be appointed, they should be
>> > elected.
>> Kinda like how Joop was elected?
> I see nothing has changed with you, you're still on a Joop
> bashing bender which makes it personal and NOT
> professional in the least. I said I would not be
I was not bashing Joop, Sotiris.
I was bashing you, for your hypocrisy. I didn't criticize Joop in
that post at all. But nice attempt at dodging the real point, there.
I'm sure no one had a problem seeing it for what it was.
William X Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Save Internet Radio!
CARP will kill Webcasting!
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html