Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructivechallenge
- To: Esther Dyson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructivechallenge
- From: Joe Baptista <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 05:54:06 -0800 (PST)
- cc: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thomas Roessler <email@example.com>, Roberto Gaetano <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, 19 Mar 2002, Esther Dyson wrote:
> Please propose an alternative candidate.
Esther - it should be clear to you by now that no one in the
community trusts you. Your a two faced brown noser. But look on the
bright side - ya got nice tits.
> At 11:06 AM 3/19/2002, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> >I agree, a full timer is necessary. But I don't agree
> >with _your_ choosing of that person Mz. Dyson. I don't
> >think that person ought to be appointed, they should be
> >Esther Dyson wrote:
> > >
> > > hence, my suggestion for a *fulltime* person in charge of precisely such
> > > (or precisely such that were missing!) coordination efforts!
> > >
> > > DO I hear some support here?
> >Sotiris Sotiropoulos
> > Hermes Network Inc.
> > Toronto, Canada
> >direct: 416.422.1034
> >icq: 34564103
> BACK TO THE FRONTIER - this year's PC FORUM with
> Craig Barrett, Rick Belluzzo, Eric Schmidt... and you!
> March 24 to 26
> Esther Dyson Always make new mistakes!
> chairman, EDventure Holdings
> writer, Release 3.0 (on Website below)
> 1 (212) 924-8800 -- fax 1 (212) 924-0240
> 104 Fifth Avenue (between 15th and 16th Streets; 20th floor)
> New York, NY 10011 USA
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html