Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge
- From: Sotiris Sotiropoulos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 08:41:55 -0800
- CC: Esther Dyson <email@example.com>, Thomas Roessler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Roberto Gaetano <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- References: <F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com> <F691HLvsqi8VjUwZcSl000142eb@hotmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3C976207.9A6894EA@hermesnetwork.com> <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
William X Walsh wrote:
> Tuesday, Tuesday, March 19, 2002, 8:06:31 AM, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> > I agree, a full timer is necessary. But I don't agree
> > with _your_ choosing of that person Mz. Dyson. I don't
> > think that person ought to be appointed, they should be
> > elected.
> Kinda like how Joop was elected?
I see nothing has changed with you, you're still on a Joop
bashing bender which makes it personal and NOT
professional in the least. I said I would not be
responding to your barbs anymore but this one mail is the
As you are no doubt aware, there was no membership at the
time of Joop's selection by Pindar. Joop was appointed in
a bootstrap effort of a non-extant organization just
getting under way. Furthermore, Joop has repeatedly
stressed and stated his complete willingness to step down
from his position as Webmaster (as that is ALL his
position amounts to), as soon as his successor is
elected. Which fact you seem to consistently ignore.
Your continued taunts against Joop are out of place and
inappropriate in these fora. Go back to your "sabotage
the IDNO" project and rail away all you please on that
list, but leave these lists free of your clutter as you've
nothing constructive to offer by making these kinds of
I will not respond to any response you might make to this
posting as I've nothing more o say to you on this wise.
> It was ok when Pindar and the others selected him to spearhead that
> when it was their money, but no OK for Esther to do the same with
Hermes Network Inc.
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html