[ga] Sen. Joseph Lieberman goes around talking about a .sex or .xxx top-level domain:
- To: General Assembly of the DNSO <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ga] Sen. Joseph Lieberman goes around talking about a .sex or .xxx top-level domain:
- From: Jeff Williams <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 03:10:55 -0800
- Organization: INEGroup Spokesman
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
All assembly members,
Seems our initiatives for protecting kids on the net are gaining
some congressional support, finally..
Their only about a year behind the curve, but what the heck, eh? >;)
"This idea, which would in effect establish a virtual
red-light district ... has a lot of merit, for rather than
constricting the Net's open architecture it would
capitalize on it to effectively shield children from
pornography, and it would do so without encroaching on the
rights of adults to have access to protected speech,"
Lieberman said at the third meeting of the federal
Commission on Child Online Protection.
========= End of Excerpt ==============
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholdes strong!)
CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
Contact Number: 972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
This message was passed to you via the email@example.com list.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html