DNSO Mailling lists archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[council] Further budget matters

Hello All,

Further to the last message about the state of the DNSO Names Council
it is worth reviewing the minutes of the names council meeting on 21 Jan

We had aimed to keep a $60,000 float at the end of 2002, to carry us through
into 2003 before the 2003 DNSO fees would normally be due.

I will arrange for the DNSO Secretariat to forecast the state of the DNSO
finances at 30 Dec 2002, based on our current planned expenditure on
Secretariat services, teleconference fees, ICANN meeting costs etc.

We should also forecast our expenses until 31 March 2003, with our current
operating environment.

Bruce Tonkin

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>